Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Business Portraits for Marketing Mavericks!

One of things I love about being a commercial portrait photographer in Austin is that I get to meet and be inspired by interesting new people almost every day!  When social media marketing guru Amanda McGuckin Hager first asked me to create a business portrait for her website and social media profiles, she wasn't looking for a traditional headshot. Amanda is great at putting ideas into words. During one of our portrait brainstorming sessions, she sent me a list of what she wanted her photographs to convey, which included confidence, creativity, expertise and approachability. We got to work, and I got to know Amanda! She has all those qualities and more. So much of the success of a portrait depends on being who you really are, in front of the camera. The real Amanda really shines in her portraits!



No comments:

Post a Comment